The Meltham Blue Plaque Trail was launched on Sunday 18 September 2016 and consists of the following locations:
- Meltham Town Hall
- Meltham’s first National School
- Church of St. Bartholomew, Meltham
- Odd Fellows’ Hall, Meltham
- Bank Buildings, Mill Bank Road
- Meltham Mills Provident Co-operative Trading Society Ltd.
- Meltham Mills National School
- Church of St. James, Meltham Mills
- Meltham Hall
- Durker Roods, Meltham
- Carlile Institute, Meltham
- Church of St. Mary the Virgin, Wilshaw (via a detour)
- Christ Church, Helme (via a detour)
The route notes can be downloaded as a PDF file.
Further details about the locations can be found on the Huddersfield Exposed web site.